SX guitars?

A discussion of techniques, and equipment for guitar. Fretted, bottleneck or slide, acoustic or electric, this is the place.

RE: SX guitars?

Postby ricochet » Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:02 am

I think somebody over on Guitar Noise got one a while back and liked it.

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."
ricochet
Regular

Postby tim3finger » Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:03 pm

I read the positive comments about the SX bass guitars, so , for 109.95 I will getting a SX SPB-57 bass delivered to my door Thursday. Basically it's a p-bass copy, with a short scale (30") maple neck and fretboard in tobacco sunburst..If it plays decent at all, I gonna be happy, cause it sure looks good, and I do like the short scale. Let you know later how it works out.

Tim
"along the road, take time to smell the flowers"
tim3finger
Regular

Postby the7thson » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:47 pm

Let me tell you all, I have purchased 3 guitars from Rondo in the past three years and everone of them is great. The first was a SX-GG1 which is a Les Paul copy. Next was a VEG/LTD1 strat style and lastly a SS-GG2, an Explorer type of thing, for my son.

The fit and finish on them all is almost flawless. They stay in tune and sound fantastic, rivaling the big brand names. The customer service is the best. Don't be worried at all about buying from them. You really can't go wrong. The value is incredible and if there does happen to be something wrong with the instrument they will do what it takes to make you happy. Even if you don't like the hardware on 'em, thier great for hot-roddin'. Right now they have an acoustic res on there that I'm seriously looking at.
the7thson
Regular

Previous

Return to Guitar