foot switch question

A discussion of techniques, and equipment for guitar. Fretted, bottleneck or slide, acoustic or electric, this is the place.

foot switch question

Postby podunk_phill » Wed May 03, 2006 6:56 am

I have an old sears amp with tremolo and it has a foot switch input jack. I would like to use this option my question do or would any footswitch work or does it require a certin footswitch?
the model number is 1482
User avatar
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:10 am

RE: foot switch question

Postby ricochet » Wed May 03, 2006 4:02 pm

Pretty much any foot switch will work. The usual is a single pole, single throw switch that stays on or off till you click it again. There are switches with multiple poles, and intermittent ones that only stay on while you hold them down, so check out the specs.

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."
User avatar
Posts: 10256
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am
Location: Bristol, Tennessee, USA

Return to Guitar

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests