Fouke Industrial Electraslide Lap Steel for sale

A discussion of techniques, and equipment for guitar. Fretted, bottleneck or slide, acoustic or electric, this is the place.

Fouke Industrial Electraslide Lap Steel for sale

Postby 5_iron » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:09 pm

Howdy - thinning the herd to make way for new toys.

Selling a Fouke Industrial Electraslide lap steel for $200 plus shipping (includes soft gig bag).

They go for $525 new.

Photos attached here:

Note there are some finishing spots on the aluminum body - I tried to show that as best I could in photo. Unfortunately they only show up from certain angles in certain lighting, so difficult to see in photos. But full disclosure, there are some spots/blemishes on the metal. Also some pick scratches in pick zone. Otherwise great condition and this thing honks!

Here is description from Mark Van Allen's web site (where I bought mine).

"Flat-bodied hollow aluminum electric lap steels. The hollow bodies make them sound like a mini dobro when unplugged, great for quiet jams and practicing without bothering the family! Plugged in, the full range humbucking pickup through tone and volume controls delivers everything from a bluesy growl to rock scream. These are simply stunning instruments~ very modern looking with all the silver body bolts contrasted with black bolts for fretboard postition markers. Highest quality, handmade, Grover tuners, rear access/ tone port, black tele knobs, 22 1/2" scale. Especially set up to dobro string height and spacing for instant comfort for reso players, great tone and response."

Please email me if interested.

Have done biz on this forum before...

Return to Guitar