Fouke Industrial Electraslide Lap Steel for sale

A discussion of techniques, and equipment for guitar. Fretted, bottleneck or slide, acoustic or electric, this is the place.

Fouke Industrial Electraslide Lap Steel for sale

Postby 5_iron » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:09 pm

Howdy - thinning the herd to make way for new toys.

Selling a Fouke Industrial Electraslide lap steel for $200 plus shipping (includes soft gig bag).

They go for $525 new.

Photos attached here:

http://members.soundclick.com/shareImg/676304

Note there are some finishing spots on the aluminum body - I tried to show that as best I could in photo. Unfortunately they only show up from certain angles in certain lighting, so difficult to see in photos. But full disclosure, there are some spots/blemishes on the metal. Also some pick scratches in pick zone. Otherwise great condition and this thing honks!

Here is description from Mark Van Allen's web site (where I bought mine).

"Flat-bodied hollow aluminum electric lap steels. The hollow bodies make them sound like a mini dobro when unplugged, great for quiet jams and practicing without bothering the family! Plugged in, the full range humbucking pickup through tone and volume controls delivers everything from a bluesy growl to rock scream. These are simply stunning instruments~ very modern looking with all the silver body bolts contrasted with black bolts for fretboard postition markers. Highest quality, handmade, Grover tuners, rear access/ tone port, black tele knobs, 22 1/2" scale. Especially set up to dobro string height and spacing for instant comfort for reso players, great tone and response."

Please email me if interested. jamie_cav@yahoo.com

Have done biz on this forum before...

Best...
5-iron
5_iron
Regular

Return to Guitar