"Republic" or "Hot Rod. That's the question...

A discussion of techniques, and equipment for guitar. Fretted, bottleneck or slide, acoustic or electric, this is the place.

Re: "Republic" or "Hot Rod. That's the question...

Postby The Breeze » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:27 am

zhyla wrote:There's not much feedback on the Hot Rod's yet (very new, and most people are too broke to buy guitars these days). Someone here may have one but I doubt it's a tricone.

I just got one, review here:
http://bigroadblues.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12238
The Breeze
Regular

Postby 29er » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:24 pm

k1w1 wrote: I'll be real interested to hear your opinion 29er. I had a Johnson wood body, but you couldn't adjust string height very much, they had set the neck wrong and the break angle was bad over the bridge. Looking to get a single cone after christmas, and wood might just be the go.

It's due to arrive on Wednesday. I'll let you know :D
29er
Regular

Postby SouthernSounds » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:14 am

Hi guys!

@ The Breeze: Thanks for your review man. And after a month since the arrived of your new guitar, what do you think about her? Would you recommend "Hot Rod Steel" guitars? Again, thanks for your words and impressions!

@ 29er: I'll stay alert!

Regards, B.
SouthernSounds
Regular

Postby The Breeze » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:38 pm

SouthernSounds wrote:And after a month since the arrived of your new guitar, what do you think about her? Would you recommend "Hot Rod Steel" guitars? Again, thanks for your words and impressions!

After a month I'm usually fine tuning my guitars, but not this one. I can't fault the setup and I like the sound. Talk to Lenny at Hot Rod Steel, he deals fair.
The Breeze
Regular

Postby SouthernSounds » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:04 pm

The Breeze wrote:After a month I'm usually fine tuning my guitars, but not this one. I can't fault the setup and I like the sound. Talk to Lenny at Hot Rod Steel, he deals fair.

Thanks for your opinion, The Breeze! I appreciate it...

Kindly, B.
SouthernSounds
Regular

Previous

Return to Guitar