The 2nd Amendment

Nothin' to do with blues? The name says it all. You might try e-mail or Personal Message, but if those don't work for you, put it here, not in the blues forums above. Thanks!

Re: The 2nd Amendment

Postby goldbrick » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:53 pm

There are evil and crazy people out there
You don't need a gun to do damage-you can use an airplane , a car, gasoline, household chemicals etc

All it takes is the will and a bad mindset.

can;t blame the tool-its just an easy out for those who won't see evil for what it is. Its easier to feel complacent in the world with that outlook
Its like NYC banning big sodas to stop obesity-nonsense
goldbrick
Regular

Postby alvanorichie » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:32 pm

Just saying, the 2nd amendment is about the right to bear arms, nothing to do with unjust government. "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." that is the second amendment
alvanorichie
Regular

Postby beard-of-grey » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:24 pm

For Trayvon Martin

I go to the movie
And I go down town
somebody keep telling me don't hang around
Its been along time coming
But I know a change is gonna come, oh yes it will
Sam Cooke
beard-of-grey
Regular

Postby Neal » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:22 pm

alvanorichie wrote:Just saying, the 2nd amendment is about the right to bear arms, nothing to do with unjust government. "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." that is the second amendment

Such an old topic, but... a well regulated militia has nothing to do with my next door neighbor, does it? Unless he's in the National Guard, of course. Just a thought. I like guns, sorta.
Neal
Regular

Previous

Return to Way off Topic