Now That's Cool

Nothin' to do with blues? The name says it all. You might try e-mail or Personal Message, but if those don't work for you, put it here, not in the blues forums above. Thanks!

Now That's Cool

Postby Slacker G » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:43 pm

I just came from a guitar forum with a really neat feature "built in". When you paste a YouTube link, YouTube shows up right in your post. That is the first time I've run across that feature. This Internet stuff keeps getting more user friendly all the time.
Slacker G
Regular

Re: Now That's Cool

Postby ricochet » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:33 am

Dude, right now you're on a forum with that feature.
ricochet
Regular

Postby Slacker G » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:01 am

ricochet wrote:Dude, right now you're on a forum with that feature.

Oh. Then if you are above the signature, in the main post it loads automatically? That's neat. I remember when you had to go through all kinds of code to do that. I can't do pics either.

Some guys were talking about mods, and I have a step by step mod to my Tele that I was going to post. It is adding a middle pup to an American Telecaster. Making the routing template tracing it and routing & so forth. But a lot of places require you to direct to another page where the pic is posted. I also have some really neat custom wiring configs for Strats. The stuff I designed to my axes. OK. I'm going to paste my YouTube link to this for a test. :D

OK I figured it out. On the other board you don't post anything. Here you have to insert it in between the two tags. (Or whatever they are called} :blink:
Slacker G
Regular

Postby ricochet » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:59 am

You got it. :D
ricochet
Regular

Return to Way off Topic