the site

Ideas, likes, dislikes, recommendations, and opinions regarding the Big Road Blues web site and forums.

the site

Postby retsek » Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:29 pm

ok. first of all. i've been playing harmonica for all of about 3 days. i'v been looking though the internet for tutorials etc. to get me started, (i'm a guitarist that plays bass in a band that plays a veriety of clasic rock/blues and always wanted to learn harmonica just never got round to it.)

anyways i bought just a cheep Hohner harp for about £6 and decided to start playing *too add a bit to a few of our songs that could do with a bit of a change in them*

i looked thought about 3 different sites before finding this one. and this one has helped me by far more than any of the others i have found.

and i just really wanted to say many thanks and express my appretiation for all the help this site has given me just in the past couple of days.

(p.s. if this is in the wrong section or anything please feel free to move/delete to your hearts content, as long as the site admin reads this thats fine by me).

thanks again.

retsek.
retsek
Regular

Postby allanlummox » Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:25 pm

I think Pappy will appreciate a pat on the back wherever it's posted.
allanlummox
Contributor
Contributor

Postby maxx england » Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:20 pm

Glad the blowsuckers could help, stick around anyway, it's nice in here.
maxx england
Contributor
Contributor

Postby retsek » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:14 pm

i'm a tad busy. but i'll do my best to check in every now and then. (i know fuck all about harps tho).....or bass........and guitar.....etc. :)

i'm sure you'll all hear something from me, negative or whatever but still.

(still can't manage tongue blocking, have to get some practace in....
retsek
Regular

Postby texas blues » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:37 pm

I am pretty new to this site but I think there is a drummer in the forums posing as a harp player..watch your backs!!
texas blues
Regular

Return to Suggestion Box and Opinions