Dylan's radio shows to air in UK

What about the blues club(s) in your area? Any worth visiting? Blues festivals or events?

Dylan's radio shows to air in UK

Postby stumblin » Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:40 am

The BBC's Radio 6 digital radio station is to start broadcasting Bob's Theme Time Radio shows from 12th January 2007.
Just FYI...
Now all I need is a digital radio, but I refuse to get one that doesn't have a CD player. Have you seen the price of those things? And none of the ones I've seen has a CD player.
It's like some kind of blackmail really, you should try getting Radio 4 around here lately. I think they're deliberately downgrading the signal to force us to buy digital devices.
But they wouldn't do that, would they?
stumblin
Regular

Re: Dylan's radio shows to air in UK

Postby maxx england » Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:24 am

stumblin wrote:The BBC's Radio 6 digital radio station is to start broadcasting Bob's Theme Time Radio shows from 12th January 2007.
Just FYI...
Now all I need is a digital radio, but I refuse to get one that doesn't have a CD player. Have you seen the price of those things? And none of the ones I've seen has a CD player.
It's like some kind of blackmail really, you should try getting Radio 4 around here lately. I think they're deliberately downgrading the signal to force us to buy digital devices.
But they wouldn't do that, would they?

'Course not, what a nasty cynical little man you are. It's just Technical Difficulties.

Ta for the notification about Dylan, will be interesting to hear what gets played.
maxx england
Contributor
Contributor

Return to HomeTown Blues