A minor triad walks into a bar....

Dr. Mojo admits a weakness for jokes about musicians. Let's collect a few -- such as, "How do you get a bass player off your porch?" The answer: Pay him for the pizza.

A minor triad walks into a bar....

Postby leftyguitarman » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:03 am

C, E-flat, and G go into a bar. ...The bartender says, "Sorry, but we don't serve minors." So E-flat leaves, and C and G have an open fifth between them.

After a few drinks, the fifth is diminished, and G is out flat. F comes in and tries to augment the situation, but is not sharp enough. D comes in and heads for the bathroom, saying, "Excuse me; I'll just be a second." Then A comes in, but the bartender is not convinced that this relative of C is not a minor.

Then the bartender notices B-flat hiding at the end of the bar and says, "Get out! You're the seventh minor I've found in this bar tonight."

E-flat comes back the next night in a three-piece suit with nicely shined shoes. The bartender says, "You're looking sharp tonight. Come on in, this could be a major development."

Sure enough, E-flat soon takes off his suit and everything else, and is au natural. Eventually C sobers up and realizes in horror that he's under a rest.

C is brought to trial, found guilty of contributing to the diminution of a minor, and is sentenced to 10 years of D.S. without Coda at an upscale correctional facility.
leftyguitarman
Regular

Re: A minor triad walks into a bar....

Postby Buffalo_Bill » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:29 pm

Quite humorous for scholar's… :P But educational for the likes of me. :?
Bill
Buffalo_Bill
Regular

Return to Have You Heard The One About...