Howdy from the bootheel of Missouri

Required: Just registered? Give us a short introduction. You won't be able to post anywhere else until you have an approved post here.

Everything else -- questions, comments, observations -- should find a home in the other forums.

Howdy from the bootheel of Missouri

Postby Rightsideup » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:09 am

Hi everyone, I am a 34 yr old guitar player. Been playin 22 yrs now. Started playing bars and clubs while in High School way back when. Played in Canada for a coupla years in the Province of Alberta. I lived in Calgary. Right now I am in the midst of a solo career, where I mainly play all of the instruments myself on recordings, and get who I can to help back me at gigs. I currently wield a coupla Strats, a Tele, and a V. I look forward to learning a great deal from you all!

My profile name comes from the fact that I play right handed strung instruments in the left handed position. So it makes it easy to play another person's guitar! ha Anyway, my influences range from the early delta cats, 3 Kings, to recent acts such as Los Lonely Boys. Again I really look forward to getting to know the folks around here!
Rightsideup
Regular

Re: Howdy from the bootheel of Missouri

Postby Jane fromLondonUK » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:09 am

Welcome to the big road. A friend of mine is trying to re-learn guitar so he can play right-strung lefthandedly, poor thing. He's close to reverting to just playing lefty.
Jane fromLondonUK
Regular

Postby NEONMOONY » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:20 am

Ah, Swampeast Mizzoura, Welcome. I started life around Rolla.
NEONMOONY
Regular

Postby jeffl » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:19 pm

Welcome to the Road. Pull up a stool.
jeffl
Contributor
Contributor

Postby ricochet » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:51 pm

Welcome.
ricochet