Greetings from Canada

Required: Just registered? Give us a short introduction. You won't be able to post anywhere else until you have an approved post here.

Everything else -- questions, comments, observations -- should find a home in the other forums.

Greetings from Canada

Postby colin r p » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:06 am

Howdy all, I'm a music fan from Canada who loves the blues. I play several instruments poorly as my four kids can attest to but hey I'm not the Jonas brothers worshipper in my family. I've been occasionally veiw these forums for years and think they're great. I'm currently finishing a month long sales trip where I've taken my harmonica (for when I drive) and my mandolin for riding shotgun and have played more than at any time in recent memory.
Seasons Greetings
Colin
colin r p
Regular

Re: Greetings from Canada

Postby ricochet » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:37 am

Welcome, Colin!
ricochet
Regular

Re: Greetings from Canada

Postby Alwill » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:55 pm

Hi Colin. I'm also from Canada - my story sounds similar to yours (except for the 4 kids...I only have 2 though do understand the need for an outlet). I am a relative latecomer to music and mess around mainly with harmonica and guitar (electric, acoustic, and resonator). I have learned a few mandolin chords though but would not take it as far as calling myself a player. Cheers.
Alwill
Regular

Return to A Bit About You