Just discoverd this forum.

Required: Just registered? Give us a short introduction. You won't be able to post anywhere else until you have an approved post here.

Everything else -- questions, comments, observations -- should find a home in the other forums.

Just discoverd this forum.

Postby bluzlvr » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:31 pm

Hi everybody
When I discovered this forum, I knew I had to join. I love all aspects of the blues. I play both harmonica and guitar (regular and slide) in open and regular tuning. Due to financial set backs, I had to get rid of some righteous equipment including a 1955 Fender Deluxe amp, a Reissue Bassman and a 1971 Strat, but I still possess a 1965 Gibson 335 and of course my harps and what little talent I might have.....
I live in the Los Angeles area. Nice to be here!
bluzlvr
Regular

Re: Just discoverd this forum.

Postby jeffl » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:46 pm

Welcome to the pile bluzlvr. I'm a harper/keyboarder from sunny Southern Minnesota. I've learned alot from this place. I've picked up some music tips too, lol!
jeffl
Contributor
Contributor

Postby ricochet » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:10 am

Welcome!
ricochet
Regular

Postby jbone1 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:02 am

hiya from central arkansas. i'm a harp/vocalist. gear includes a silvertone 1482, replica bassman, crystal and cm mics, a shure 545s mic, several brands of harp, including hohner, bushman, and lee oskar. a couple of hering 5148 chromatics fill the case out nicely.

my wife and i have a roots blues duo, she plays guitar and sings, and we both write songs. it's really great! we use a silvertone 1482 for her fender concord acoustic, and a danelectro nifty fifty for the epiphone emperor regent hollowbody electric. for a pa.a we have a fender passport 150, small, light, but adequate for us. various vocal mics including an sm58, sm57, and a couple of 58 clones.

this here is a dang good joint to hang out at, there is a lot of good info and links to some good youtube among other things! hope to see you around!

jb
jbone1
Regular

Return to A Bit About You