Hi from Glastonbury, UK

Required: Just registered? Give us a short introduction. You won't be able to post anywhere else until you have an approved post here.

Everything else -- questions, comments, observations -- should find a home in the other forums.

Postby bluesmcgoo » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:29 pm

Hey Paul!

Welcome to the Big Road!

McGoo

...and be careful. We'll work our mojo and have you buying a resonator before all's said and done. MWHAHAHAHA... :twisted:
bluesmcgoo
Contributor
Contributor

Postby vomer » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:06 pm

Abingdon? Izzat Oxfordshire? Long way from me.

In Glastonbury there's a Sunday evening blues jam in the Riflemans from 5-7pm. Its been a bit stupidly busy since the local paper mentioned that John Mayall had jammed there once. Whether or not that's true I don't know but they are certainly selling more beer.

Recently sent my GPZ900R down the road. Still in mourning. She was beautiful black and gold and I never went over the speed limit on her honest officer. Yes, I am old enough to know better. The insurance went to pay a tax bill. The blues ain't nothin' but a good man etc....

Thanks for all the welcomes guys. Looking forward to hanging out and chewing the fat. But I will never, ever go over to the dark side and get a resonator....
vomer
Regular

Postby grumpygroo » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:18 pm

maxx england wrote:Going to be down in Abingdon for one week this summer, know any place that will let us sit down, make a noise

Sure is Oxfordshire, Vomer. Horrible place, stay in Glastonbury. :evil:

I don't know Abingdon at all Maxx. I flit between London and Oxford, and don't like Oxford, never done much exploring.
grumpygroo
Regular

Postby grumpygroo » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:21 pm

Vomer wrote:

But I will never, ever go over to the dark side and get a resonator....

They all say that.... the power is strong on the dark side. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
grumpygroo
Regular

Postby maxx england » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:25 pm

Vomer, sorry to hear about the GPz. My mate Smif lauched his 1200 Bandit at 28mph too, took a lot of work to bring it back to life. If you want to do it on the cheap & not worry about men with pointy heads & cars with flashing roof racks, try this lot:

http://www.mopedmayhem.com/

And you still didn't say what cider the boozer sells.
maxx england
Contributor
Contributor

Postby bluesmcgoo » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:13 pm

Vomer...

...I am your father...
bluesmcgoo
Contributor
Contributor

Previous

Return to A Bit About You