RE: axe to grind

Required: Just registered? Give us a short introduction. You won't be able to post anywhere else until you have an approved post here.

Everything else -- questions, comments, observations -- should find a home in the other forums.

Postby bosco » Fri Jul 19, 2002 1:20 pm

Hey Carvulture, welcome to da forum, eh? Only a few men from the mitten on this board, Lansing myself. Isn't the gardening season awfully short in da U.P? Probably keeps you on a quest for the hardiest varieties of whatever can survive. Keep grindin' that axe, don't ever give up! My wife is on meds from an inherited genetic disease and I know what you mean about reaching a plateau and having them crap out. Sometimes you can go back to the original med a year removed and it will work again. Something to consider.

Bosco

PS- The avatar you chose gives me the creeps but as I now know you're into dead cars and not the occult I can live with it...;-)
bosco
Contributor
Contributor

Postby allanlummox » Fri Jul 19, 2002 3:06 pm

Well I think it's cool...if that was on the list when I looked at it the first time, I'd have snagged it.
allanlummox
Contributor
Contributor

Postby srvlives » Fri Jul 19, 2002 5:30 pm

Doncha know that carvulture lives on Copperhead Road!?

'BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM' John Lee Hooker
srvlives
Regular

Postby slide6 » Fri Jul 19, 2002 9:12 pm

Hi ya Carvulture,
I live in S.E. Michigan (I love Michigan but this section should be given over to Ohio.) I have a bunch of family in Houghton, Chasel (sp?) and Escanaba. I have not been up in that part of the state for quite a while. Last weekend I played a gig on Mackinac island and I remembered how beautful everything above Clare is.
Do you put catsup/ketchup on your pizza?

RT
http://www.rollietussing.com
slide6
Regular

Postby inbred » Wed Jul 24, 2002 10:55 am

I gots a Copperhead. I likes it.
inbred
Regular

Return to A Bit About You