Hello

Required: Just registered? Give us a short introduction. You won't be able to post anywhere else until you have an approved post here.

Everything else -- questions, comments, observations -- should find a home in the other forums.

Hello

Postby cheyenne » Sat Jul 06, 2002 1:09 pm

Hi, thankyou to Dr Mojo for creating all of this site ESPECIALLY the free lessons, it's very kind of you to give away your knowledge for free!

About me a little,
I live in Australia and I love the slide blues sound. It's good the government hasn't classified it as a scheduled narcotic, it's so addictive! (well, the government hasn't helped by making it hard for street musicians in the US by sounds of it)

I have a background in experimental and all sorts of other electronic music and I play piano/keyboard. I've always loved the deep blues sound (as opposed to the big band with brass too much singing, not enough instrument sounds etc..) as well as playing blues piano and now thanks to Dr Mojo i've found last year what a major part of it is that I also like, which is slide guitar. It's such an expressive form of music, it's very refreshing compared to so much over produced, market targeted McDonalds plastic music.

Okay, byebye for now!
cheyenne
Regular

RE: Hello

Postby badfinger » Sat Jul 06, 2002 8:15 pm

Hi, cheyenne (an aboriginal name?)

Now that you've found God's own music (angel's don't play harps - well not the stringy ones - cos they all have slides on their pinkies!) welcome to where it's all at!

bf
badfinger
Regular

Postby cheyenne » Sun Jul 07, 2002 3:56 am

Thanks for the welcome badfinger.

Cheyenne is my middle name, coming from the American Indian tribe, as on one side of my family they are american, and 4 generations before that, they were Indian.

<insert witty quote here!>
cheyenne
Regular

Postby badfinger » Sun Jul 07, 2002 8:38 am

[updated:LAST EDITED ON Jul-07-02 AT 04:39 AM (CST)]Hi, again... I was being a bit tongue in cheek there.

Enjoy

bf
badfinger
Regular

Return to A Bit About You