Just found site--great site

Required: Just registered? Give us a short introduction. You won't be able to post anywhere else until you have an approved post here.

Everything else -- questions, comments, observations -- should find a home in the other forums.

Just found site--great site

Postby skibumdog » Sun Nov 18, 2001 4:44 am

Amateur guitar player/collector. Have loved the blues since I was 14, now pushing 54. It's great there are so many players and blues lovers around.
skibumdog
Regular

RE: Just found site--great site

Postby skibumdog » Wed Nov 21, 2001 1:20 pm

I love guitars--buy, swap,sell and trade. Here's the result of 20 years of doing this. I fool and his money will soon part. Am I crazy or can you all understand what's going on here????

Gibson Howard Roberts custom, Rarebird Osprey, Rarebird Telehawk, Rarebird Aguille Acoustic, Larry Pogreba Archback Accoustic, Taylor 555, '54 Kay Archtop, Harmony Rocket, Larry Pogreba Resophonic, Dobro Squareneck, Martin Backpacker Rich Pardun custom tele (this is the one I'd grab first if the house caught fire, after the wife and dogs got out)

Most of these instruments have been set up or completely rubuilt (Harmony Rocket, Kay Archtop) by Rich Pardun. Rich now operates his guitar shop out of his ranch in Riverton, WY. Yup, a bluesguy in the middle of Wyoming. He does incredible repair and restoration and builds custom telecasters (a la thinlline style) on the side. He is very fair and actually completes any work when promised. Check out his website: http://www.RockyMountainGuitar.com
skibumdog
Regular

Return to A Bit About You