Howdy

Required: Just registered? Give us a short introduction. You won't be able to post anywhere else until you have an approved post here.

Everything else -- questions, comments, observations -- should find a home in the other forums.

Howdy

Postby CountryTrash » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:50 am

Howyd. My name's Jason. I'm from Georgia. I'm a huge classic country fan, hence the name CountryTrash. If you're not familiar with Johnny Cash, he has a song called Country Trash that inspired me to go by the name. Well, anyway, I have recently picked up the guitar again after a couple of years away. I never did quite get the hang of it and ultimately moved on. So, why try again? Well, I've always wanted to learn to play and I recently saw some Buddy Guy footage and it insprired me to give guitar playing another shot. So, got a new tele kit and some instructional DVDs and I'm starting the learning process over again. But, I seem to be "getting it" a little better this time around. My biggest frustration right now though is finger placement with chords and alternate picking. But, I'm putting forth an honest effort with at least an hour of practice daily and trying to memorize one thing beofre moving on to the next.
CountryTrash
Regular

Return to A Bit About You