Lemme Slide Right On In ...

Required: Just registered? Give us a short introduction. You won't be able to post anywhere else until you have an approved post here.

Everything else -- questions, comments, observations -- should find a home in the other forums.

Lemme Slide Right On In ...

Postby JakeFirebirdV » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:21 pm

FirebirdJake here ... done my user name wrong ... oh well :lol:

I been on the road around USA & Canada since 1968 or so. 2002, I had to have wrist re-construction surgeries due to shleppin' all the stinckin' PA gear and worn out wrist bones from repetitive motion guitar playing. It took about 10 years of healing but, I'm back now ... not as good as I was then but, nevertheless - I'm back and looking to gig. had a day gig for that 'healing' period ... not anymore and never again!

Blues has been my primary money-maker so I'm happy to be part of what seems to be a huge community here. My front line weapons are a National Resophonic Tricone with a Schatten transducer and for electric - a Gibson ES-335.

Lookin' forward to chewin' the fat with yaz!!!
JakeFirebirdV
Regular

Re: Lemme Slide Right On In ...

Postby goldbrick » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:15 am

Welcome to the board.
By your handle I thought you'd have one of them Johnny Winter Firebirds or maybe a 455 Poneeac
goldbrick
Regular

Postby JakeFirebirdV » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:21 pm

goldbrick wrote:Welcome to the board.
By your handle I thought you'd have one of them Johnny Winter Firebirds or maybe a 455 Poneeac

Hey, you betch yer fatooty!!! :lol: ... 2004 Firebird V which replaces my 1976 Firebird V Bi-Centennial that got stolen at beginning of new milleniumm :x :cry: . That one I keep in open D tuning. A 2006 SG Standard with 57 Classics for open G tunings, and finally - my 2003 Les Paul Standard for conventional A440 dropped down a whole step for my voice. All this gets lugged around to gigs as tuning on stages is VERBOTEN !
I really appreciate my solo gigs :lol:
JakeFirebirdV
Regular

Postby tinsmith » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:22 am

Welcome.....slip & slide right in...
tinsmith
Regular

Return to A Bit About You