New Member from CT

Required: Just registered? Give us a short introduction. You won't be able to post anywhere else until you have an approved post here.

Everything else -- questions, comments, observations -- should find a home in the other forums.

New Member from CT

Postby Liquids » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:44 pm

New forumite...I've been playing guitar for 18 years now, though I'm still somewhat of a youngster at 29 (and counting).

All things blues is, musically speaking, my 'starting point' and moreso passion; has been for a fair amount of time.

Just just recently I started wondering questions like, why do I not play slide, and why have I never played a resonator? It just seems logical!

I'm looking to branch out in that direction - been working on electric slide quite a bit, and in the market for an entry-level (price) instrument for a squareneck/lap instrument of some sort on a budget, be it predominantly acoustic or electric - not sure. I'm fascinated by the weissenborns, but also love to hear a resonator played well...If only money were no obstacle! And if only I were no left handed!

Anyhow, glad to be joining what looks to be a great forum community rooted in the blues.
Liquids
Regular

Return to A Bit About You