Hello from Youngstown, Ohio

Required: Just registered? Give us a short introduction. You won't be able to post anywhere else until you have an approved post here.

Everything else -- questions, comments, observations -- should find a home in the other forums.

Hello from Youngstown, Ohio

Postby Dawgdaddy » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:43 pm

Hello from Youngstown. I have been playing guitar for 44 yrs. and it's a shame I'm not better than I am. When I play finger style I play an Alvarez Yairi JY-84 with an L.R. Baggs M-1A pick-up. Sure wish I had bought the M-1 instead because the volume wheel is shot. When I play the blues(My favorite) I play a Gibson Les Paul Studio modded with Grover locking tuners and Tone Pros bridge. My favorite amp is a Jive Bomber, converted from an old Bogen CHB20A PA amp by Mike Sabatini from MGS Sound Tech in Oregon. I bought it from David Bendix off E-bay and it was the best purchase of my life. I love it! I play a little bit of everything from Tommy Emmanuel to Joe Bonamassa. This forum has answered more questions for me than any other so I figured I might as well subscribe and maybe I might be able to help someone else for a change. I'm a tube amp addict and collector and play with various bands around the area. Best wishes to all and thanks for all the help you've given me over the years!
Dawgdaddy
Regular

Return to A Bit About You