Hey yall! f/m Central Indiana

Required: Just registered? Give us a short introduction. You won't be able to post anywhere else until you have an approved post here.

Everything else -- questions, comments, observations -- should find a home in the other forums.

Hey yall! f/m Central Indiana

Postby A-Train » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:40 pm

Hey yall this is Adam "A-Train" Huffer from a midwestern town of Plainfield, IN. I joined this forum with one main purpose. To gain knowledge and advice of how to become a better delta blues player and to learn how to pick the right resonator or duolian guitar to start off with; as well as get information on how to play slide guitar. I have played guitar for almost 6 years but it wasn't until about a year ago that I started playing blues. I strictly only play acoustic guitar (never got into playing electric it just isn't for me). I am currently in a two piece group which consists of me on guitar & vocals and my brother Russ on blues harp, stomp bow, and vocals. I look forward to learning more about playing the blues and how to play slide guitar. It's great to know that more people actually like the blues! cuz around here there are only a few.
A-Train
Regular

Return to A Bit About You