about me

Required: Just registered? Give us a short introduction. You won't be able to post anywhere else until you have an approved post here.

Everything else -- questions, comments, observations -- should find a home in the other forums.

about me

Postby fevbusch » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:19 pm

I play harmonica and have done so off and on for over 20 years. I am now back seriously to become an
excellent harmonica player. In the last 3 months I have accumulated about 10 different harps including (favorites first)
Special 20 in A , Suzuki Manji in C and G, Lee Oscar in three keys, Golden melody in C, a pocket pal, an old Koch Chromatic and a Big River on order in G. My son is an excellent guitar player and he and I will be recording tracks together on his Mac setup. I love blues music but also love to just improvise. Since I have been playing every day now
for three months, I have improved significantly. I love sonny Terry, JD Short, Toots Thielemans and just about any blues player. I am doing lots of research to find the best harp for me. So far I'm kind of hooked on the special 20 but also
enjoy playing the manji's. I'm 72 years old and am determined to excel on the harp thru my remaining years.
I also love blues singers: Little Walter, Blind Willie McTell, Albert King, Robert Johnson, etc.
Looking forward to enjoying this forum. Freddy
fevbusch
Regular

Return to A Bit About You