Hi Everybody

Required: Just registered? Give us a short introduction. You won't be able to post anywhere else until you have an approved post here.

Everything else -- questions, comments, observations -- should find a home in the other forums.

Hi Everybody

Postby jmcphail » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:02 pm

Hi all, I just signed up to this board and I'm getting a lot of mileage from searching your posts!

If it tells you anything about me, my favorite searches right now are "travis picking" and "piedmont". I'd like to combine good "bounce" and tasty bottleneck with a mix of blues delta and otherwise in there for seasoning, on a tricone, the way I hear it in my head. Not the stuff in my head that I ignore, either ... ;D

I played guitar for 15 years and put it down for 15 more years to focus on other priorities, and I'm now waiting for some packages. Did I mention the tricone? Ow, my fingers!

Good things have happened in 15 years - a clip-on vibration-sensing headstock tuner, for instance, seems like a miracle if it actually works... No more tuning fork pressed against the bridge...

Thanks for your posts and keep 'em coming, I'm soaking it all up like a resonating travis-picking bottlenecking sponge!
jmcphail
Regular

Re: Hi Everybody

Postby jeffl » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:58 pm

Welcome to the forum. Pull up a stool.
jeffl
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Hi Everybody

Postby ricochet » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:30 pm

Welcome!
ricochet