just got here from texas...

Required: Just registered? Give us a short introduction. You won't be able to post anywhere else until you have an approved post here.

Everything else -- questions, comments, observations -- should find a home in the other forums.

just got here from texas...

Postby hooverhasit » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:29 am

just signed on. i am the biggest blues fan in the world, here from texas by way of the mississippi delta through memphis.
born in the delta in the legendary rosedale of crossroads fame(re:cream version). went to college in memphis during the soul revolution and wound up in texas, with its particular style of blues. throughout all this i have never lost my love for the blues, particularly prewar classic blues,as well as some more modern styles of the genre.
am looking for some good conversation about the greatest music in the world. play a little keyboard but am more a fan than an artist now. blues make me happy. my non blues loving friends initially do not understand that till they get the full whammy of the music, then they are long gone into the vibe that only the blues can give off. 8)
hooverhasit
Regular

Re: just got here from texas...

Postby ricochet » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:55 am

Welcome!
ricochet
Regular

Postby Les Forgue » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:26 am

Welcome HooverHas It.

Rosedale. Some towns are on the Mississippi River, looks like Rosedale is IN the Mississippi River.
My late mother-in-law, she was from Rosedale too.

I predict that you will love this forum.
Les Forgue
Regular

Postby ricochet » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:33 pm

hooverhasit wrote:...i am the biggest blues fan in the world...

I dunno, several of us are pretty big...
ricochet
Regular

Return to A Bit About You