Post in "Singing Blues" conference

A discussion of the blues for blues lovers and fans.

Post in "Singing Blues" conference

Postby sofa guitar » Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:59 am

[updated:LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-05 AT 05:00 AM (EST)]I have made a post in the «Singing Blues» conference but it seems almost noone goes there, and since i was really looking forward to some info on the subject, and also because i don't want to place multiple similar threads in different Conferences, i would love if any of you could be of assistance.

Besides, this here seems to be the right Conference room for the post.
It's [link:www.bigroadblues.com/dcforum/DCForumID37/21.html|here] and it's about a singer named Perry Blackwell...
well, please check the post. I would really love to have further info about her.

Thankyou all!
sofa guitar
Regular

RE: Post in "Singing Blues" conference

Postby stumblin » Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:22 am

I read your post in "Singing the Blues" a week ago.
That conference does get used, perhaps not particularly often, but there have been some very useful and thought-provoking threads in there.
stumblin
Regular

RE: Post in

Postby sofa guitar » Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:03 am

[updated:LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-05 AT 07:09 AM (EST)]Yes, i've noticed that too.

I just mentioned that "almost noone goes there" based on the fact that the «Singing Blues» conference, together with the «Bass...» Conference have 20 topics each ;)
Yet, it's better to have 20 interesting topics than 200 trash topics, right? If they get replies...

It just happens that after posting there, wich would appear obvious, i saw that this «In Search of...» Conference would be suitable as well.
Afterall i am searching for a certain singer. A dilemma, as you can see :)

And thank's for replying in both threads.
I did try Google as well, did try IMDB (Internet Movie Data Base), even tried photo search to look for the similarities between both Miss Cornshuckles and Perry Blackwell, but, so far, it has proven fruitless.

They do look similar, in fact, and being contemporary with each other, and having both performed occasionaly on movies, well, that got me wondering: what happened to that (those) Blues singer(s)?
sofa guitar
Regular

Return to Talking Blues