2010 Blues Calendar

A discussion of the blues for blues lovers and fans.

2010 Blues Calendar

Postby bluescentric » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:48 pm

Just to let everyone know we've got a 2010 Delta Blues wall calendar for preorder! Some of you guys know that my gal and I run Bluescentric.com We've got a brand new collection of images and a full calendar just in time for the new year and christmas. If you like 'em, tell your blues lovin' friends!!! They made us order a certain number of them, so I'm trying not to lose my shirt on this. Below is the ad, straight from the site.
If you want one, just hop on the site and click buy. They're $2 off until we get them in stock (next week) and a percentage of the proceeds go to a delta blues charity, (the ms blues trail, the delta blues museum or something. We're still talking to them to decide which)

http://www.bluescentric.com/merch/blues_calendar.php

2010 Delta Blues Heritage Calendar

The 2010 Delta Blues Heritage Wall Calendar features famous, important, and iconic places in the land where the blues began -- the Mississippi Delta. The blues wall calendar features locations that are both important in blues history and instrumental in the continued strength of the Delta Blues. In addition, the calendar has over fifty different dates from Blues history, past and present! Discover births, deaths, recordings, labels, and trivia!

Discover a new location every month, and rediscover your love of the blues every day of the year!

Ten percent of every calendar purchased will go to a charitable Blues cause! We are still discussing with Blues organizations, charities and non-for-profits as to where it will best be used. Once we know, you'll know.

Features
* All new and original photos
* 13 unique images, one for every month
* High-Resolution image and printing quality
* 100lb. glossy paper for maximum durability
* Dozens of important dates in blues and delta history marked on the calendar
* Rich descriptions of every location featured
* 17x11 full sized, 365 day functional calendar
bluescentric
Regular

Return to Talking Blues