My band's new website!

The lowdown on the Mississippi Sax. Just for Google, this section is about harmonicas.

My band's new website!

Postby harpdude » Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:25 am

Howdy all, just wanted to drop by and post a link for my bands new site over at Reverb Nation. Here's the link:

http://www.reverbnation.com/sundogone

Drop by and have a listen to some tunes ( 2 covers and 1 original so far), and check out the photo's as well. The tunes were recorded on my minidisc recorder at one of our recent gigs... surprising decent quality comes out of them little units. I just checked out Elines new site at Myspace, and it looks great !! Don't forget to bookmark the site as we'll be updating it. Looking forward to some harp chatter guys!
harpdude
Regular

Re: My band's new website!

Postby NEONMOONY » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:26 pm

OK,...Hello. welcome to the Big Road.
NEONMOONY
Regular

Postby Harp_Hog » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:43 pm

nice tracks Harpdude, not the normal, boring note for note covers we hear too much of....keep it up!
Harp_Hog
Regular

Postby too2tall » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:36 am

Nice job,
If I could make a constructive suggestion it would be to work on your upper register blow notes and bends. While listening to the songs I kept thinking how nice it would sound to hear a nice riff with high note blow bends to accent some fills.
too2tall
Regular

Postby harpdude » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:12 am

Thanks for the comments folks. I'll keep your suggestion in mind for sure too2tall.
harpdude
Regular

Return to Blues Harp