BACK IN THE SADDLE

The lowdown on the Mississippi Sax. Just for Google, this section is about harmonicas.

BACK IN THE SADDLE

Postby jeffl » Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:40 pm

I haven't played harp for 2 weeks; I got a flu bug, or mebbe a cold back in March, and i jus' couldn't play without starting a coughing jag, so I stuck to playing keyboards since then. It's kinda funny 'cuz eveybody at last week's jam was asking me what my problem was, 'cuz I was being so low key. It's been hard not playin' harp...it seems like a helluva long time. I'm really glad that I bought my new keyboard now. I WONDER HOW LONG GERMS STAY ALIVE IN A HARP.....? I'd hate to catch a bug from myself and go through all that crap again.
jeffl
Contributor
Contributor

Re: BACK IN THE SADDLE

Postby watertore » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:15 am

jeffl wrote:I haven't played harp for 2 weeks; I got a flu bug, or mebbe a cold back in March, and i jus' couldn't play without starting a coughing jag, so I stuck to playing keyboards since then. It's kinda funny 'cuz eveybody at last week's jam was asking me what my problem was, 'cuz I was being so low key. It's been hard not playin' harp...it seems like a helluva long time. I'm really glad that I bought my new keyboard now. I WONDER HOW LONG GERMS STAY ALIVE IN A HARP.....? I'd hate to catch a bug from myself and go through all that crap again.

no sweat- you are imune to yourself by now! Glad you are feeling better. Walter
watertore
Contributor
Contributor

Return to Blues Harp