Rockers in the Rockies

The lowdown on the Mississippi Sax. Just for Google, this section is about harmonicas.

Rockers in the Rockies

Postby brianp » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:09 pm

Just a heads up to let everyone know I will be in Colorado for Jason's Rockers in the Rockies. Details are below. It isn't to late to sign up for anyone who is thinking about going. It is an intermediate / advanced seminar and you will definitely get something out of it. The instructors are first class and really take the time to make sure you get what they are teaching. I will have most of the amps there with me to try out too if you are interested in demoing the amps.
Jason Ricci's Rockers in the Rockies Harmonica Weekend

Jason Ricci

Present's

“Rockers in the Rockies"

Oct. 19th-21st 2007

Jason Ricci’s Harmonica Getaway

For intermediate to advanced diatonic harmonica players

-Three days of intensive and fun harmonica instruction with no attitude at high altitude, featuring intimate workshops, performance and interaction with internationally acclaimed Harmonica players, performers and instructors: Jason Ricci (Nashville), Chris Michalek (Phoenix) Michael Peloquin, Peter "Mad Cat" Ruth, Ronnie Shellist, George Brooks, and Paul Davies, special guest Buzz Krantz and Jason’s band NEW BLOOD!
brianp
Contributor
Contributor

Postby jeffl » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:20 pm

Thanks for the heads up, Brian. I need that seminar, but I can't go this year. Even though I'm not giggin' right now, I could definitely use some coachin' up, and some good ol' harper fellowship. Maybe next year. Best wishes to ya' out there.
jeffl
Contributor
Contributor

Return to Blues Harp