Jason Ricci harmonica seminar

The lowdown on the Mississippi Sax. Just for Google, this section is about harmonicas.

Jason Ricci harmonica seminar

Postby brianp » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:35 pm

Jason Ricci will be doing a harmonica seminar in Ocala, FL at the Tin Cups Tavern on January 20th at 6pm. The cost for the seminar is $20. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at brian@harpgear.com .

Thanks,

BrianP

http://www.harpgear.com
brianp
Contributor
Contributor

Postby steel1953 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:36 am

Man, that's a good price for a seminar from a world class player. Tell him to do one next time he plays in Iowa, Illinois..........

I did one in Springfield, Illinois w/Dennis Gruenling and Richard Sleigh. Worth every penny, and more.

Hey Brian, how did that Shaker dynamic work out for you?
steel1953
Contributor
Contributor

Postby jeffl » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:04 pm

Geez Brian, that'd sure be fun for me to hop a flight down from the cold of Minnesota and get myself some warm weather and a harp dust-up at the same time. I can really use a "tune-up" right now,too. Unfortunately, having just gotten back into sales after 16 years in management, I'm kinda in the "nose to the grindstone" mode at this time....plotting where I can get a few extra hours in to catch up on my training and pick up an extra sale or two. Thanks for the heads up though.
jeffl
Contributor
Contributor

Postby brianp » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:41 pm

There is no warm weather here right now. It is 45 degrees and FOR HERE it is frigid! If you change your mind let me know :mrgreen:

Thanks,
Brian
brianp
Contributor
Contributor

Postby jeffl » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:52 pm

brianp wrote:There is no warm weather here right now. It is 45 degrees and FOR HERE it is frigid! If you change your mind let me know :mrgreen:

Thanks,
Brian
I feel better now Brian!
jeffl
Contributor
Contributor

Return to Blues Harp