good harp carrying case

The lowdown on the Mississippi Sax. Just for Google, this section is about harmonicas.

Re: good harp carrying case

Postby watertore » Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:49 am

Iron Bear wrote:Even though I am new to the game I have already purchased several harps. Looking for a good carrying case. Would like something that already looks like it's been around the block for a long time....

Not really a new shiny guy.

Thanks

how's this one? I have been using it for 30 years. Walter

watertore
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Iron Bear » Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:16 am

That's sweet Walter Tore.

I would LOVE to find an old case but not sure how to fix it up. I am definately a rook aren't I. Listening to and enjoying the music. I am an old old pro of 38 years. But playing...a raw rook...not afraid to say it. No ego here.

Thanks gentlemen!
Iron Bear
Regular

Postby Erikjr21 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:38 am

I could only hope to have a case with that much harping and living attached. For now im just happy to have more then one in mine. 8)
Erikjr21
Regular

Postby 1armbandit » Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:19 pm

Iron Bear wrote:1armbandit,

So did that case from Harbor Freight come with seperators??? Do you keep harps in original boxes?

The HF case I have came with some seperators. There is a tool pouch in the lid that I use for harps. I counted last night and have 13 harps up there. The pouch comes out and can be set on a music stand or amp. I'm looking for some of the pick out foam like T-Bone has to add to mine to hold the mics tight and add a few more spots for harps.

The HF case I linked to is smaller than mine. I couldn't find mine on there site, but the last time I was at the store they had several different sizes and types.

The one at Home Depot is exactly like mine.
1armbandit
Contributor
Contributor

Previous

Return to Blues Harp