Great Deal on blemished HarpGear amp.

The lowdown on the Mississippi Sax. Just for Google, this section is about harmonicas.

Great Deal on blemished HarpGear amp.

Postby brianp » Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:00 am

I've got a great deal on a HarpGear 5F1 right now. I got a cabinet that was shipped to me that looks like the Double Trouble cab except solid forest green tolex with a black and white salt and pepper grill on it. It is a solid finger jointed pine cab with a 10" Weber signature series speaker in it. It is one of my chromed "Standard" chassis. The hitch... the cabinet had the tolex come slightly unglued on the corners because they didn't let it dry long enough before shipping. The gaps are slight and it could be put back down with contact cement or the like. I let them know and they gave me a deal on it. I had the speaker laying around and so I put it together and am selling it for my cost at $450 plus shipping. This is a new chassis and speaker in a new slightly blemished cab. It is a ribbed speaker so it will need some breaking in. This is a great deal for one of my amps in a 10" cabinet. The total cost would be $500 shipped conus and it would be guaranteed like normal to be a great working amp. It would also have the HG nameplate. If anyone is interested let me know.
Thanks,

BrianP
http://www.harpgear.com

brianp
Contributor
Contributor

Postby brianp » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:40 pm

Sold.

Thanks,

BrianP
brianp
Contributor
Contributor

Postby jeffl » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:46 pm

It must be nice to know that your stuff's in demand,Brian. Congrats!
jeffl
Contributor
Contributor

Postby dblues » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:48 pm

It's sold?! Oh no and I just bought a pair of shoes to match!!! :D :D :P
Just kidding, yup very cool that you sold it so fast!
dblues
Regular

Return to Blues Harp