Walter Tore video on youtube

The lowdown on the Mississippi Sax. Just for Google, this section is about harmonicas.

Postby watertore » Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:42 pm

Erikjr21 wrote:I'm 24 actually i just have used that name since i was 21, why do you ask and what do you mean if so? just wondering. Also have you thought about making anymore youtube video's? id love to see them.

I meant that it is great that younger people, like you, are still excited about playing blues based music. It could die off, if a few generations drop it. My generatiion is fading quicker than I like to admitt, and we were the last one to get to physically see and play with the old blues masters. This is one reason I share some stories of my days around those guys. I don't see any forseable videos. That was done by a guest at the party. I have no camera, and know no one who does, but if I do connect with someone, I will post it. Walter
watertore
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Erikjr21 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:32 pm

Hey walter, or anyone for that matter will you listen to my mp3 and tell me what you think ive never had anyone listen who is such a amazding harp player and this would be a good opurtinity

My name there is goat and i have a wizard avatar i drew. My nickname is the goat its a long story......

http://www.harmonicaboogie.com/jamqueue ... ngpost.php
Erikjr21
Regular

Postby watertore » Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:07 pm

Erikjr21 wrote:Hey walter, or anyone for that matter will you listen to my mp3 and tell me what you think ive never had anyone listen who is such a amazding harp player and this would be a good opurtinity

My name there is goat and i have a wizard avatar i drew. My nickname is the goat its a long story......

http://www.harmonicaboogie.com/jamqueue ... ngpost.php

How long have you been playing? The harp reminds me of when I was starting out! Keep blowing, and don't be afraid to let it wail to hell. Keep it up, and let me when you have another one up. I am just out the door to my sat night gig. gotta comb my hair and put on my suit....... Walter
watertore
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Erikjr21 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:10 am

8)
Last edited by Erikjr21 on Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Erikjr21
Regular

Postby boogiechillun85 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:27 am

Walter, absolutely great!
Just... wow..
boogiechillun85
Contributor
Contributor

Previous

Return to Blues Harp