Special HarpGear amp for sale. Great Price

The lowdown on the Mississippi Sax. Just for Google, this section is about harmonicas.

Special HarpGear amp for sale. Great Price

Postby brianp » Mon May 15, 2006 3:32 pm

SOLD

I am selling this amp for a reduced price because I was going to start offering a model in an uncovered jointed pine cabinet with a ceramic speaker to bring the price down for people looking for a great amp at a great price. People have seemed to gravitate toward the tweed covered cab instead so I have had this one sitting around and it is time for it to go to a good home where it will be enjoyed. This amp does not have the line out on it and uses a Jensen vintage reissue 8" ceramic speaker. With the addition of a Weber signature series alnico speaker you would have the same tone as my more expensive amps. You can always add the line out if you wish and I can tell you how to do that if you decide you would like to. I am selling it for $350 plus shipping. I am selling at this price because I don't plan to keep these in stock anymore so I am clearing space in the shop area. If you are looking for a great all tube amplifier with great tone for harmonica this amp will make you very happy. This amplifier is covered by the same warranty as all my amps and is brand new. It come with a 5Y3 rectifier, a 6V6 power tube and a 12AY7 preamp tube. If you are interested please email me at: brian@harpgear.com or call 352-817-3679.

Thanks,

BrianP
http://www.harpgear.com

Last edited by brianp on Mon May 15, 2006 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brianp
Contributor
Contributor

Postby ricochet » Mon May 15, 2006 4:16 pm

Sweet!
ricochet
Regular

Re: Special HarpGear amp for sale. Great Price

Postby songdog » Mon May 15, 2006 10:27 pm

That price was too good to last very long.
songdog
Contributor
Contributor

Postby ricochet » Mon May 15, 2006 10:41 pm

Yep!

(Wasn't me that bought it, though.)
ricochet
Regular

Return to Blues Harp