a world of trouble

The place for questions, answers, and tips for recording your music. This can be home recording or studio recording. This subject seems to come up on several other forums so we're giving it a home here.

a world of trouble

Postby watertore » Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:01 pm

I did these yesterday as an electric 1 man band.

Walter

you been hurting me too long
when she is dying in your arms
don't drop my head
the america I know is gone
a world of trouble
watertore
Contributor
Contributor

Postby 1dustyeod » Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:21 pm

You amaze and inspire me Walter.....

I went up to Clarksburg yesterday for the CD release party for the Dennis McClung Blues Band. Their new CD "Live out of the Ordinary" was just released and is going really really well.

This is from an EM sent to their mailing list.....
The one and only Dennis McClung Blues Band T-Shirt is being raffled off at the 212 Pub in Clarksburg, WV.
Starting today, Tickets are on sale for $1.00 each and can be purchased at the 212 Pub located at 212 Milford Street in Clarksburg, WV USA (Phone 304-622-9330) This is the only DMBB T-shirt available, it's XL and looks great, can be viewed at the 212 Pub. The winning ticket will be drawn at the CD release party on Sunday June 4, 2006.
The party starts at 1pm and goes till???
It's a great looking T-shirt so good luck!!
http://wvmc.com/dennismcclung/news.html

Also, a very special thanks goes out to all who have purchased our new CD, "Live Out of the Ordinary"
We greatly appreciate your support,
-Dennis

The Paris-based Midnight Special Blues Radio has named our new CD "Live! Out of the Ordinary" into their Hall of Fame All-Time Favorites! http://www.ms-blues.com/playlist.php

We all had a great time. I felt like we were all teenagers again or something..... Finish a tune and everybody on stage was just grinning ear to ear at each other...... Life is good.... and Blues Rules....

8)
1dustyeod
Regular

Return to Recording